Grace Knits a LOT!

Knitting mostly but other crafts, too (crochet, cross-stitch, scrapbooking) and life in general.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Newness

So, I have made the plunge and have purchased the new iMac (20", w/added RAM)! It is being configured right now and will ship in a week or so. I also just got a bunch of new sock yarn from the Loopy Ewe (YUM!!) that includes Duets, Wooly Boully, Misty Mountain Farm and more Tiny Toes from Interlacements (I LOVE this yarn). And, whilst I was on vacation, I received my Bee Shawl Kit from Wooly Wonka Fibers! I still have no internet connection at home (this is a stealth post from work) so, alas, no pictures. But just you wait! When I get my new computer, this blog will be LOUSY w/pics!

Anyway, even though I have a jillion ufos, I did start the Bee and was able to complete the setup chart last night. I thought I was a written out directions girl, but man, I must have morphed into a chart girl at some point. I was able to follow the chart MUCH better than trying to read the directions. BTW, the yarn is knitting up BEAUTIFULLY! I love it and knitting it, too!

Hopefully I will have a computer the next time I want to post so I can show you some eye candy!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Boyle said...

You'll love your new Mac. I just switched over and couldn't be happier!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Can't wait to see your bee in progress!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Ooh, sounds like lots of good things to be seen once the new computer is up and running!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home