Grace Knits a LOT!

Knitting mostly but other crafts, too (crochet, cross-stitch, scrapbooking) and life in general.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

To rip or not to rip




I finished my Monkey sock (I started yesterday and finished this morning--I LOVED knitting this sock) but STR lightweight w/#2 needles proved to make a bigger sock than I wanted. A part of me doesn't want to waste the time that I took to knit this sock but it really is TOO BIG and would really bug me. Do I go down to a #1 or 1.5 needle? Do I just choose a different pattern for the STR and a new yarn for my Monkeys (for I MUST own a pair)? I will probably rip it and try on smaller needles but the time it took! Boo hoo!

The colors are beautiful, no (colorway farmhouse)?

Love STR and Monkey!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

For what it is worth, I would go with a more solid or heathered yarn for the Monkey because the detail is so pretty. I love that sock yarn, though. Re-do it cause it will always bug you and you may not wear them as often because of it. You'll always have the photo, though.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home