Grace Knits a LOT!

Knitting mostly but other crafts, too (crochet, cross-stitch, scrapbooking) and life in general.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Wyoming Skies


I love Wyoming. I love that my boyfriend has a very nice friend who has invited us out there for the past couple of years (and is looking like will be an annual thing). Thanks Barb! She takes us to the best places. That's my guy Bob in the picture to the left--we took the tram to the top of Rendezvous Mountain in Teton Village. We had great views of the Tetons and the village below. We also saw some crazy um, I mean brave souls paragliding--they jump off the side of the mountain into an updraft and glide. Here is a picture (you will have to enlarge to see the paraglider):

and another one:
Wyoming has some BIG skies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home