Grace Knits a LOT!

Knitting mostly but other crafts, too (crochet, cross-stitch, scrapbooking) and life in general.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Scotch and Lace don't mix...

Take this as a warning--I am in the last stages of icarus for moms (supposed to be a birthday christmas mom's day gift) and was enjoying an after dinner drink (mmmmm McCallan's Sherry cask aged 12 yr old) and knitting.  I lost count, luckily near the end of a row and I am in the last chart so there are a billion + stitches to work with dudes!  I was just starting the no yarnover, just knit and purl row when I noticed that the lace pattern was wonky.  I tinked and fixed it but, man, was that scary! I hope to finish it this weekend, wash and block it and still have time to mail it to mom in time for her holiday!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home