Grace Knits a LOT!

Knitting mostly but other crafts, too (crochet, cross-stitch, scrapbooking) and life in general.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Testing

What I do all day is test software, create test plans to test software, create documentation for software...so that is why I love to knit, sew, cross stitch, etc.  But when I see a cool thing in a blog, well, I like to test it out.  So when I found this on Jess's website.  Well, I really like it!



All you have to do to get it is to click of PictoBrowser on the lower right corner.  Enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Annalea said...

That is definitely cool. I love being able to see more than one photo at a time, but I have an aversion to slideshows or animated jpgs at my blog. (The make me motion sick!) I'll have to see if I can get this nifty thing in my sidebar, or footer.

Oh, and btw . . . you've been tagged. ;o)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home